My India by Devdutt - Triamba
Original price Rs. 2,500.00
Current price Rs. 1,680.00
- Beautifully sculpted and hand-painted gift for Diwali and other festive occasions for yourself and people you love and care about.
- You can keep it at your office right next to your work desk or keep it at home in your temple.
- You can also gift it to someone who is starting a new venture at work or moved to a new house.
- The Happiness Pyramid depicts Laxmi, Durga & Saraswati With Ganesha. Laxmi represents resources that make our life comfortable. Durga represents power that makes us feel confident and less insecure. Saraswati represents not just knowledge and skills but insights into ourselves. To be happy we need Laxmi, Durga and Saraswati in our life. The presence of Ganesha ensures that they come without any obstacles as he is the God who removes obstacles. The pyramid shape is designed to remind us of the Hindu Trinity of Brahma & Saraswati, Vishnu & Laxmi, Shiva & Shakti. The creator, sustainer and destroyer of wealth, power and knowledge.
- The sculpture is inspired by the illustrations in Devdutt’s book, 99 thoughts on Ganesha published by Jaico Publishing House. Pick the book to have a deeper understanding of stories, symbols and rituals around Ganesha. All illustrations are drawn by Devdutt and are being used with his permission.
- My India by Devdutt is Devdutt’s very own brand of merchandise which he has launched in collaboration with NineStory. The aim of My India merchandise is to encourage you to view different frameworks, discover new ideas and beliefs in bite-size bundles. Products that can become a part of your daily life, something you can hold, see, observe, explore and reflect so that you can expand your mind towards limitless possibilities.
- Best Selling Author, Leadership Coach, Mythologist Devdutt Pattanaik writes on relevance of mythology in modern times, especially in areas of management, governance and leadership. He is the author of more than 50 books and over 1000 columns with many bestsellers to his credit. He consults organisations on culture, diversity and leadership and also consults various television channels and filmmakers on storytelling. His TV shows include Business Sutra on CNBC-TV18 and Devlok on Epic TV.
- For Bulk purchase and reseller sales please connect at email@example.com